A landscape maintenance service is one of the simplest ways to maintain a beautiful yard throughout the year. In addition to residential services, we also offer HOA and commercial maintenance throughout the Portland metro area as part of our custom Hillsboro landscaping services. If you’re looking into hiring a landscape maintenance service for your own property, this is what you can expect from Landscape East & West:
1. An on-site walk-through with you (or a property representative), the sales representative, your dedicated account manager and the assigned crew foreman. During the walk-through, we’ll learn about the needs of your landscape as well as your concerns and expectations. We’ll also discuss irrigation control issues, the location of your irrigation controllers, your pruning preferences and potential safety issue, and gather emergency contact information.
2. After the walk-through, we’ll enter the information about your landscape into our management programs to ensure proper scheduling of irrigation, plant healthcare services, and other special services. In addition, we create a route sheet for the maintenance foreman that outlines the specific services for the months in which they were promised.
3. An irrigation technician will visit to make sure your system is operating efficiently and that the coverage for your lawn and plants is adequate. He will document any concerns and provide a written repair estimate if necessary.
4. During the first plant healthcare stop, we’ll collect a soil sample to test its pH and develop a better understanding of its composition. During this test, we’ll learn if there are acidity problems with the soil that need to be addressed and if there are any pests or plant diseases in need of treatment.
5. Expect frequent contact with your account manager during the first few visits, as he or she will want to ensure our landscape maintenance service meets your expectations. During the first six months of service, it’s vital that the lines of communication remain open as our team learns about and adapts to your preferences in these initial months.
6. Follow-up with your sales representative at the six-month anniversary. This on-site visit will help us ensure that the services promised to you during the sales process translate to the work and care taken on site.