Commercial/HOA Maintenance Account Manager
Application Deadline: October 31, 2020
Landscape East & West, is a full service award winning, eco-friendly, customer focused landscape contractor. We are looking to add a key member to our growing Commercial Landscape Maintenance Division.
The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing the Commercial Maintenance Accounts, Maintaining and developing customer relationships on assigned commercial accounts as well as up-selling landscape enhancements to those same assigned accounts and oversee the Area Supervisor who manages the maintenance crews day to day operations.
Previous experience with commercial account management is required, HOA Experience is a plus. This is not an entry level position.
• -Superior confidence
• -Top notch sales and presentation abilities
• -Outstanding customer relationship skills
• -Self motivated and well organized
• -Knowledge of irrigation, plant identification, and the ability to diagnose plant insect and disease a plus
• -Experience in sustainable landscape practices
• -Strong emphasis on quality
• -CLT or other equivalent landscape certification a plus
• -Strong written and oral communication skills
• -Minimum of 2 years experience in commercial landscape oversight
• -Spanish/English bi-lingual a plus
Candidate will possess a valid, insurable driver’s license. We offer a Competitive Wage, Health & Dental, 401k and PTO benefits. This is a full-time position. Pre-employment Drug Screen and Physical Required.
If you fulfill the above requirements and are looking to be part of our growing team, please send your resume to: Jobs@LandscapeEast.com
or mail to: Human Resources, Landscape East & West, PO Box 430, Clackamas, OR 97015