Application Deadline: February 28, 2022
Location:Clackamas, Oregon, United States
Landscape East & West is a full-service award winning, eco-friendly, customer focused landscape contractor.
We are seeking Residential Landscape Carpenters with 3+ Years’ experience in the carpentry Industry.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities: (include, but not limited to)
• Coordinate and perform the installation of carpentry projects:
• Fences and gates
• Planter boxes
• Attached and detaches structures
• Any and all other types of wooden structure
• Maintain a professional and appropriate level of attire and demeanor.
• Abide by LEWI uniform and behavioral standards
• Positive and up beat attitude.
Secondary Duties and Responsibilities: (include, but not limited to)
• Keep assigned company vehicle in a clean and orderly condition.
• Keep assigned company tools in a clean and orderly condition.
• Clean warehouse at assigned time
• Work under company and OHSA safety requirements
• Ability to lift 90 lbs repeatedly through a regular schedule work day
• Able to navigate through a clients property delicately
• Able to drive company vehicle with trailer
• Work in all outdoor conditions all year
Educational and Skill Requirements:
• 3 to 4 yrs experience as a carpentry lead
• Able to communicate to our customers in English
• Able to communicate with internal customers, both written and verbal
• Creative and able to problem solve
• CPR & DOT certified
Personal hand tools (Hammer, screw drivers, sockets, wrenches, levels, chisels, etc.)
Company equipment (Chain saw, circular saw, chop saw, drills, compressors, grinders, multi tool, ladders, etc.)
Generally 7am-5:30pm, Monday through Thursday, with additional time as needed. Less than 2% unplanned absenteeism expected
Affirmative Action Classification:
Landscape East & West is an equal opportunity employer.
We offer a Competitive Wage, Health, Dental, 401k, Bonus and PTO benefits. Pre-employment Background check, Drug Screen and if hired as a driver, a DOT Physical is Required.
If you fulfill the above requirements and are looking to be part of our growing team, with a great company, please answer this ad with your contact information or come by our office at:
15601 SE 90th Ave. 97015 Mon - Fri 8am - 4pm
Please bring your resume or work history and 2 pieces of ID.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 - $24.00 per hour
Pay may depend on skills and/or qualifications