Experienced HOA Extra Work Installation Lead
Application Deadline: September 30, 2020
Location:Clackamas, OR, USA
Landscape East & West, Inc. is seeking an Experienced Commercial/HOA Extra Work Installation Foreman for our Maintenance Dept. to operate out of our Clackamas shop.
Bring your Landscaping experience even if you have never lead a crew previously. We need your skills!
- Communicate effectively and perform tasks assigned to you.
- Some additional duties as an extra work crew member may include plantings, spread bark, some rock work, etc.
- Operate various types of maintenance equipment using safe practices (various mowers, edger's, blowers, hedge trimmers, pruners, and hand tools)
- 3 years experience in commercial & HOA maintenance including large pruning and shearing projects required.
- 2 years experience in landscape installation including sod, planting, drainage, grading and hardscaping.
- Eager to learn and improve
- Hard worker
- Ability to show up on time each scheduled work day
- ** Must have clean, insurable drivers license and experience driving landscape truck w/ trailer.
This is a 4 day per week, 10 hour per day position with occasional overtime. Work week is Monday - Thursday
We offer a Competitive Wage, Health, Dental, 401k and PTO benefits. Pre-employment Background check and Drug Screen required. If you fulfill the above requirements and are looking to be part of our growing team, with a great company, please stop by the office to fill out an application:
15601 SE 90th Ave.
Clackamas, OR 97015
Follow signs to our entrance gate.
Applications accepted Mon - Fri between the hours of 8:00am and 4:00pm.
Please bring two pieces of ID.
Salary range $17.00 - $20.00 per hour DOE
$400 signing bonus paid on 4 month anniversary